The results for Instagram are a very promising format in the world of Social Ads. The favorite network of influencers and celebrities has managed to reach the general public and consolidate itself as one of the most important, without losing the visual style that makes it unique.
This visual nature makes Instagram a great place, doesn’t matter if you own a logo design company or an e-commerce store to show your products and services to the world and its users accept promoted publications more naturally than in other networks. So we’re going to open the doors to the ads on Instagram by looking at the main formats and options that we have.
Types of ads on Instagram according to formats
The results for Instagram are available in four different formats:
- Ads with photo– A creative, simple and attractive resource to tell your story. Supports both square and horizontal format. It’s the most basic type of ad, but if you have the right images, you can make a big impact.
- Ads with video– They offer an immersive visual experience similar to photo ads, but they also add movement and sound. You have up to 60 seconds to present your brand.
- Ads by sequence-This ad format include a small element of interactivity since users can swipe to see several photos and videos. In this way, you will be able to illustrate your message more deeply and retain your attention for a longer time.
- Ads in Stories– A format with many possibilities, which takes advantage of the popularity of Stories among Instagram users. They have a vertical format and full screen, so the experience is more immersive than in other ad formats.
Types of ads on Instagram based on your goals
To find the best ads for Instagram for your brand, you will have to combine one of the above formats with a goal for your campaign. This will allow you to orient the metrics and know if your ads are working.
The advertising objectives of Instagram are linked to the different phases of the conversion funnel, so they fit very well into a funnel advertising strategy. You only have to identify at what stage of the process are the users you are looking for and how you want them to interact with your brand.
In the first phase, recognition, we seek to publicize a company, product, application or service. In turn, Instagram ads allow you to divide it into the following objectives:
- Scope and frequency
- Brand recognition
- Local broadcast
In the second phase, the consideration, we have already captured the initial attention of the potential client. Now, what we want is to offer you more information about our products or services to get closer to the purchase. In Social Media advertising, we can achieve it with one of these objectives:
- Clicks on the website
- Video views
- Scope and frequency
And finally, we have the final conversion or closing phase, in which we seek to increase sales, downloads or even visits to a physical store. In Instagram ads, this translates to:
- Conversions on the website
- Dynamic ads on Instagram
- Mobile application facilities
- Interaction with the mobile application
As you can see, you have many options to adapt to the needs of your brand. Go ahead and try advertising on Instagram!