Are you getting Facebook folder error message on your android device? If yes, then you would probably be thinking about its reasons and problems. Basically, this problem has two sources, Facebook orca folder, and Facebook Katana folder. These two folders are created automatically as you download the Facebook or messenger app.
In many cases, these two apps have been found to be working abnormally and are showing error messages in Android devices. Many users delete these two folders to get rid of the problem. But you are advised not to delete this folder. On the off chance that you do then the greater part of your records or messages are put away in this folder might be got vanished or deleted. However, in the event that you erase this, Facebook will produce this orca organizer naturally when you will open the envoy application once more. In this way, it isn’t insightful to erase this organizer. You shall not all hinder the program files of any application. That can be harmful to your data and device as well.
So how do you fix Facebook orca error problem? Well, it is extremely easy. You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Click to the settings menu on your Android device.
- Click on the ‘Application’ menu.
- Now go to the ‘Apps’ menu.
- Now find the Facebook app from the list and erase the data.
- Next step is to restart the Facebook Application.
This procedure will allow you to take care of the issue in light of the fact that in this you are erasing the Facebook application information. Simply reset the application and you won’t confront – pname com Facebook orca error any longer.
But in following these steps, there is always a risk of losing your Facebook chats and data. Well, here are the steps that shall help you retrieve your data and chats after fixing Facebook orca error.
- Click on File Explorer menu on your gadget. This menu will assist you with exploring the menu options on your gadget. In the event that your gadget doesn’t have file explorer menu, at that point visit to play store and sort document Explorer or File Manager.
- Go to SD card/external storage. Open the Android folder from there.
- Go to the “Data” option.
- Click on the option – “com.facebook.orca”.
- Go to the “cache” folder.
There you will find a folder named “fb_temp”. It contains all the backups of Facebook Messenger. This folder allows you to recover data from both individual chats and group conversations that you had through this application. You can use this feature on your own and can recover your precious data and conversations on the Facebook app.
Such types of bugs are common in apps. But in this way, you can easily fix Facebook app problems on your Android devices without losing your precious data and chats and can experience the smooth running of the Facebook app.